A cookie (or computer cookie) is a small information sent by a website and stored in the user’s browser so that the website can consult the previous user activity.
The web pages have no memory. If you browse from page to page in a website, it will not recognize it as the same user. Cookies allow the website to recognize your browser. Therefore, cookies are basically used to remember the options you have chosen (for example, remember the language you prefer). Cookies also ensure that when you revisit a web page, this will be recognized.
In some pages we embed Vimeo videos, in these cases Vimeo cookies are used.
Google Analytics stores cookies to compile statistics on the volume of traffic and visitors of this website. By using this web site you are consenting to the processing of data about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any rights in this regard must do so by communicating directly with Google.
Cookie settings for the popular browsers
Here’s how to access a particular cookie Chrome browser. Note: These steps may vary depending on the browser version:
- Go to Settings or Preferences using the File menu or by clicking the icon that appears personalization top right.
- You see different sections, click the Show Advanced Options option.
- Go to Privacy Settings content.
- Select All cookies and site data.
- A list of all cookies ordered by domain appears. To make it easier to find a specific cookie domain partially or completely enter the address in the search field cookies.
- After making this filter will appear on the screen one or more lines with the requested Web cookies. Now just select it and press X to proceed to its elimination.
To access the cookie settings in Internet Explorer follow these steps (may vary depending on the version of the browser):
- Go to Tools, Internet Options
- Click Privacy.
- Move the slider to adjust the level of privacy you want.
To access cookie settings Firefox browser follow these steps (may vary depending on the version of the browser):
- Go to Options or Preferences for your operating system.
- Click Privacy.
- In History choose Use custom settings for history.
- Now you can see the Accept Cookies option, you can activate or deactivate as desired.
To access the cookie settings of the Safari browser for OSX follow these steps (may vary depending on the version of the browser):
- Go to Settings, then Privacy.
- Here you can see the Block cookies to fit the type of lock to perform.
To access the cookie settings of the Safari browser for iOS follow these steps (may vary depending on the version of the browser):
- Go to Settings, then Safari.
- You go to Privacy and Security, see the Block cookies to fit the type of lock to perform.
To access the browser cookie settings for Android devices follow these steps (may vary depending on the version of the browser):
- Run the browser and press Menu, then Settings button.
- Go to security and privacy, see the Accept cookies option to select or deselect the box
To access the browser cookie settings for Windows Phone devices follow these steps (may vary depending on the version of the browser):
- Open Internet Explorer, then More, then Settings
- Now you can enable or disable the Allow cookies.
- Additional Notes
Web browsers are responsible for storing tools and cookies from this place should carry their right to removal or disabling them. Neither this website nor their legal representatives can ensure the proper or improper handling of cookies by any of the above browsers.
In some cases it is necessary to install the browser cookies to remember your decision not to accept them.
For any queries about this policy cookies do not hesitate to contact us.