Candidates officially accepted onto the Masters must, first, register by sending all required documentation and paying € 30.21. The registration process must be completed within a maximum of 15 days, counting from the date on which the student is notified of his/her ACCEPTANCE by the board.
Documentation required: (Some of the documents have already been requested in the selection process but must be uploaded again during online registration, or delivered personally, for the University records).
-University degree or comparable degree (if you still do not have it, click here)
– Academic record
– ID, TIE or valid passport
– Passport-size photograph (176×220 px in “jpg” format)
– Personal Statement
– Proposal / report (maximum 1 page) os a documentary project including synopsis and audiovisual treatment.
Amount: € 30.21 (fixed registration fee, non-refundable and not included in the program price).
The registration can be online or in person.
1. ONLINE APPLICATION:
We recommend you to scan the required documentation previously to have it ready.
The application interface will ask you to specify the codes of study and intake number of the program onto which you want to enroll.The required information is: Study: 1757 andIntake number: 21
To fulfill the application you need a NIU (UAB’s University Identification Number). Choose the appropriate option for you:
- Application with NIU: if you are a UAB student and remember your NIU and password (if you are unsure, please check the Application handbook
- Application without NIU: if you’re not a UAB student or cannot remember your NIU and password (if you are unsure, please check the NIU obtention handbook and the Application handbook)
If you have any further questions, please e-mail to email@example.com or call us at 93 581 4328.
2. REGISTRATION IN PERSON: