Candidates officially accepted into the master’s degree must first register by sending all the required documentation and pay 30.21€. The registration process must be completed within a maximum period of 7 days, counting from the date on which the student is notified of his/her ACCEPTANCE by the coordination of the master’s degree.
Required documentation (some of the documents have already been requested in the selection process but must be uploaded again during registration on the website, or delivered in person, for the records of the university’s graduate school).
– University degree or equivalent (if you don’t have it yet, click here)
– Academic transcript
– Valid ID card, TIE or passport
– Passport size photograph (176 x 220 px. in “jpg” format)
– Curriculum vitae (resume)
30.21 (fixed, non-refundable registration fee, not included in the price of the program).
Registration can be online or in person.
1. ONLINE REGISTRATION:
Scan the required documentation in advance to have it ready.
The application will ask you to specify the study and edition codes of the program you wish to enroll in. The data for this program are: Study: 1757 and Edition: 27
To register you need a NIU (UAB university identification number). Choose the appropriate option for your case:
- Registration with NIU: if you are a UAB student and you remember your NIU and password (if you have any doubts, please consult the registration manual or the online registration tutorial).
- Registration without NIU: if you are not a UAB student or you do not remember your NIU and password (if you have any doubts, please consult the NIU manual, the registration manual or the tutorial for obtaining the NIU and then the online registration tutorial).
2. ON-SITE REGISTRATION:
You can also register in person. To do so, you can come from Monday to Thursday from 10h to 14h and from 15h to 16h, and Friday from 10h to 14h, at the User Service Unit of the Graduate School (Building U, UAB Campus). See map and opening hours.