Once the registration has been made, you will receive the instructions to enroll. You can not enroll until you have received that e-mail.
This program allows for payment in installments (option A) or payment in full (option B).
- First payment: €3,450. This is to reserve your place and you must pay within a maximum of 7 days, counted from the date in which you were notified of your ACCEPTANCE by the board and after having paid the 30.21 euros registration. Once you have been accepted to the course, the initial payment is not refundable.
- Second payment: €3,450. The deadline to complete it is 27th of September 2019.
- One single payment: €6,900
FORM OF PAYMENT OF THE ENROLLMENT
You can make the payment in three ways:
– With a credit or debit card (Visa and MasterCard accepted).
– By bank transfer.
– In person at any BBVA office.
ONLINE OR PRESENTIAL REGISTRATION
The application interface will ask you to specify the codes of study and intake number of the program onto which you want to enroll.The required information is: Study: 1757 andIntake number: 22
To fulfill the application you need a NIU (UAB’s University Identification Number). Choose the appropriate option for you:
Application without NIU: if you are not a UAB student or cannot remember your NIU and password (if you have unsure, please check the NIU tutorial or the registration tutorial) you must sing here.
If you have any further questions, please e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +34 93 581 4328.
If you register online, it will be necessary to send your certified documentation by post, or you can come in person with the certified documentation or the original (it will be certified). You can do this at the Customer Service Unit, Postgraduate School.
Registration in person:
– Original and photocopy of your ID.
– Original and photocopy of University degree.
– 1 passport-size photo.