Once you have completed your registration you will receive an email with instructions on how to enroll. You cannot register until you have received this email.
This program allows full payment (option A) or payment in installments (option B).
- A single payment of 6,900 Euros, made within a maximum period of 7 days, counted from the date on which you were notified of your ACCEPTANCE by the coordination of the master’s program and after having paid the registration fee of 30.21 Euros.
- First payment: €3,450 (first half of the total tuition fee). It is made to reserve the place and must be made within a maximum period of 7 days from the date on which you were notified of your ACCEPTANCE by the coordination of the master and after having made the registration of 30.21 euros. This first payment will NOT be reimbursed if the student requests cancellation once the place has been reserved for the Master’s course.
- Second payment: €3,450 (second half of the total tuition fee). The deadline for this payment is September 12, 2023.
FORMS OF PAYMENT OF TUITION
You can pay in two ways:
- By credit or debit card (we accept Visa and MasterCard).
- By bank transfer.
ONLINE OR IN-PERSON REGISTRATION
The application will ask you to specify the study and edition codes of the program you wish to enroll in. The data for this program are: Study: 1757 and Edition: 27
To enroll you need a NIU (UAB university identification number). Choose the appropriate option for your case:
Enrollment with NIU: if you are a UAB student and you remember your NIU and password (if you have any doubts, please consult the enrollment tutorial).
Enrollment without NIU: if you are not a UAB student or you do not remember your NIU and password (if you have any doubts, please consult the NIU tutorial or the enrollment tutorial),
If you have any questions, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 93 581 4328.
If you register online, you will need to send your certified documentation by mail, or you can come in person with the certified documentation or the original (it will be certified). You can do this at the User Service Unit, Graduate School.
Going to the User Service Unit, at the Graduate School, UAB campus and presenting the following documents:
– Original y fotocopia del documento de identidad.
– Original y fotocopia del título académico.
– 1 foto de carnet.