- University degree of a minimum of 180 ECTS.
The documents to be presented by candidates are the following:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of the degree certificate.
- Academic record.
- Copy of ID card or national identity document (passport for foreigners).
- Proposal (maximum 1 page). It consists of the explanation of a documentary project, either linear or interactive, in which the student is interested or on which they have been working. It should not be more than one page and should incorporate a brief synopsis of the topic, the argument and the way in which it would be presented audiovisually. The student may incorporate a small personal note in which they explain what motivates them to explore this particular topic.. It does not have to be the project you will develop here in Barcelona, but it will help the directors of the Masters guide you in developing your interests and visions within the documentary genre.
- Cover letter/ Personal statement.
All these documents must be sent to the head coordinator via e-mail
IMPORTANT! The CV should include a photograph and the following personal information: full name, nationality, date and place of birth, identity document number (DNI or passport), current postal address (post code, city and country), e-mail and telephone (include the prefixes of the country and the city). In addition to education and professional experience.
DEADLINE FOR REGISTRATION
Until 1ST October, 2019 (or until all the available places are assigned) the applications may be sent and evaluated by the Masters Selection Committee. All candidates will receive an official communication about the result of this evaluation.
Those candidates who are accepted as students to study the 22nd intake of the master’s degree , must first register and, secondly, once all the information has been validated by the University, enroll.
During the study of the applications received, the selection committee reserves the right to call for an interview with candidates residing in Spain or by means of a written questionnaire to those residing outside the country. As well as the verification of works and projects carried out.
The Masters selection committee meets weekly (as from December 2018), to evaluate the applications received in the last month and to grant acceptance responses. This means that it is possible that the available places are assigned in full before the deadline.
The selection committee of the master’s degree tries to choose a heterogeneous group, coming from different latitudes and different areas of Audiovisual Communication studies. However, in the various editions of the Master’s, it has been observed that more and more people from areas such as Fine Arts, Anthropology, Sociology, Political Science, History or Psychology are becoming interested in studies in the field of Audiovisual Communication and in the programme of studies offered by the Master’s Degree. The academic coordination is interested in the perspective and view that people from these areas may have on the different aspects of reality and has tried to establish selection criteria in such a way that each year students from different areas can participate to enrich the work at the content level.